Banner Photo Caption

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Zen of Soft-Boiled Eggs

I have become a huge fan of farm-fresh soft-boiled eggs. There’s no competition on the health/taste scale. And they’re very accessible in this area.  There’s a stand on Rt. 22 in Petersburgh selling them (with a smile), at least 3 stands on Breese Hollow Rd. in Hoosick, another good one on Rt. 7 in Hoosick just east of the Creative Custom Woodcraft shop, one on Fox Hollow Road in Petersburgh, one on Babcock Lake Road near Route 7, and many more. 

One soft-boiled egg per day (no toast allowed!) has played a big part in my losing 30 pounds (and counting) since I retired in June.  I just gave each daughter “the equipment” to make them the way I do.  The key being a Nordic Ware Microwave Egg Boiler that sells for less than $10 and is available on Amazon.com.   However, I complemented all this with how I do it -- a major motion picture, The Zen of Soft-Boiled Eggs.  Roll it…


The Zen of Soft-Boiled Eggs (video)

0 comments:

Post a Comment